Friday 28 August 2020

Solfeggio Frequencies and Other Matters

This is a continuation of my former blog on WordPress at: 

https://wordpress.com/post/seanreeves.wordpress.com

I've abandoned that site due to uploading difficulties and other frustrations. Here are some links to former posts:

I've been playing the following video for the past week or more. It features the Solfeggio frequency of 741 Hz that aids in the stimulation of the thymus gland. There's been a lot written about these healing frequencies so I won't say much here except to list them along with their factorisations and the dividend when divided by 8 because 8 Hz (or 7.86 Hz more exactly) being the so-called Schumann resonance, the natural resonance of the Earth):

  frequency              factorisation                    divided by 8

  396                 2^2 * 3^2 * 11                         49.500
  432                 2^4 * 3^3                                54.000
  528                 2^4 * 3 * 11                             66.000
  639                 3^2 * 71                                   79.875
  741                 3 * 13 * 19                                92.625
  852                 2^2 * 3 * 71                            106.50


However, while reading Michael Crichton's "Travels" recently, I was made aware that it was possible to speak to any organ that was causing problems and ask it what the matter was. This is seemingly preposterous but Crichton has a knack for making the preposterous seem plausible e.g. Jurassic Park. It occurred to me that, while the Solfeggio frequency of 741 Hz might be effective in stimulating my thymus gland (or what remains of it at age 71), I'm no wiser as to why it malfunctioned in the first place. 

So I resolved to find out by asking it. I lay down on a couch, took some slow, deliberate breaths and popped the question. The answer came back quite promptly: you have a hollow heart and you're trying to fill up the gap that has been created. The thymus gland is associated with the Heart Chakra, a centre of unconditional love and forgiveness. Since a falling out with a family member a couple of years back I've been containing a lot of resentment and anger. In a sense, I've been hollowing out my heart and ridding it of compassion and understanding for the family member concerned. 

Figure 1 shows the seven chakras.

Figure 1: https://theenlightenedbeing.com/complete-guide-chakras-chakra/

Figure 2 shows a close-up of the Anahata chakra.

Figure 2: Anahata chakra with peaked circle around a six-pointed star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chakra4.svg

So I'm working on filling up my heart with compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love. I was about to say that it may be a slow process but I was reminded again of an episode in Michael Crichton's previously mentioned book. It took place under the guidance of a psychic who had facilitated his entry to the astral plane:
This astral plane was rather featureless. There weren’t any palm trees or chairs or places to sit down. It was just a place. A misty yellow place.

“Do you see anybody else?” Gary said.

I didn’t. Then:

“Yes. My father.”

I felt worried. I hadn’t had an easy time with my father. Now he was showing up while I was vulnerable, in an altered state of consciousness. I wondered what he would do, what would happen. He approached me. My father looked the same, only translucent and misty, like everything else in this place. I didn’t want to have a long conversation with him. I was quite nervous.

Suddenly he embraced me.

In the instant of that embrace, I saw and felt everything in my relationship with my father, all the feelings he had had and why he had found me difficult, all the feelings I had had and why I had misunderstood him, all the love that was there between us, and all the confusion and misunderstanding that had overpowered it. I saw all the things he had done for me and all the ways he had helped me. I saw every aspect of our relationship at once, the way you can take in at a glance something small you hold in your hand. It was an instant of compassionate acceptance and love.

I burst into tears.

“What is happening now?”

“He’s hugging me.”

“What are you feeling?”

“It’s … all over,” I said.

What I meant was that this incredibly powerful experience had already happened, complete and total, in a fraction of a second. By the time Gary had asked me, by the time I burst into tears, it was finished. My father had gone. We never said a word. There was no need to say anything. The thing was completed.

“I’m done,” I said, and opened my eyes. I had bounced right out of the trance state.
What I admired about Michael Crichton's accounts of his psychic experiences was he always remained well-grounded following them, integrated them into his life and essentially just treated them as extensions of his everyday experiences. He has also encouraged me to simply experiment with different psychic techniques, some of which may prove useful and some for which I may have a natural aptitude.

I've added visualisation of the family member to my daily Solfeggio session and tonight the imagery of soil and plants appeared with the reminder that I must plant a seed and so I did just that. It must be watered of course with love and hopefully it will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Ailments

For the past several weeks I've noticed a dull ache in the area of the right shoulder joint. It's most often noticeable when I'm...