Saturday 21 May 2022

Weight Update

Tonight, back in Jakarta, I weighed in at 75.2 kg, wearing shorts. On the 12th May, in Bali, I weighed in at 75.8 kg and two days later at 74.6 kg. That was only a week ago so it’s not surprising that there hasn’t been much change. I caught a cold during my last couple of days in Bali and I’ve only just shaken it off. I was not feeling well at all. Today was the first day I went for a serious walk.

Clearly, if I’m to lose this weight, I need to walk on a daily basis and measure my weight at a fixed time each day. Probably just before breakfast. I’ve created a worksheet in Google Sheets to track my progress. I need this sort of incentive if I’m going to achieve my goal, which is to come in at under 72 kg.

Currently the second column in empty because I plan to begin my record taking tomorrow morning. The weight need only be gradual. Given that I’m around 75 kg at the moment, I have 3 kg to lose. If I were to lose weight at the rate of 0.1 kg per day, then it would take 30 days approximately to reach my goal. This is a realistic time frame I think. By the 22nd June, I will hopefully dip under 72 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Ailments

For the past several weeks I've noticed a dull ache in the area of the right shoulder joint. It's most often noticeable when I'm...