Tuesday 20 February 2024

The Magic of Cloves

My decaying teeth were giving me trouble. The gum was swollen and the whole area was sensitive to the touch. I feared that I might have to throw myself at the mercy of a dentist. However, I discovered some cloves and started chewing on a couple. Within an hour or so, the swelling had subsided and all had returned to normal.

It was marvellous evidence of the efficacy of cloves and I've resolved to chew a couple a day at least as a prophylactic. In the following the health benefits are extolled but the advice is to take the cloves on an empty stomach. First thing in the morning and last thing at night would seem to be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Ailments

For the past several weeks I've noticed a dull ache in the area of the right shoulder joint. It's most often noticeable when I'm...