Wednesday 31 May 2023

Getting Well

I'm off the Panadol now and on the road to recovery, although I'm still fatigued and have spent a lot of time sleeping. My granddaughter succumbed to something similar so she may have brought it back from her university where she says many students are coughing and sneezing. It's hard to know. 

As ChatGPT says:

In Western astrology, the sixth house is commonly associated with health matters, including sickness and ill-health. The sixth house represents issues related to physical well-being, daily routines, work, service, and hygiene. It governs matters such as general health, illnesses, injuries, chronic conditions, and overall physical vitality.

When analyzing a birth chart, astrologers often examine the condition of planets in the sixth house and any aspects they form with other planets. This can provide insights into an individual's health, potential health issues, and their approach to maintaining well-being.

Looking at my transits, it can be seen that the transiting Moon had just entered my sixth house, passing over transiting Ceres as it did. See Figure 1.


Figure 1: transits to my natal chart at
6:29 pm on Monday night

Right now, the transiting Moon is almost at my seventh house cusp and I'm starting to recover. Of course, the Moon passes through my sixth house every month and I normally don't get sick. Perhaps the T-square formed by transiting Neptune opposite transiting Ceres and the Moon with natal Uranus at the apex was the trigger. Again, it's hard to know. My immune system had been weakened already due to my overexertion of some days earlier, as described in my blog post Overdoing It Yet Again.

I've not done any exercise since becoming ill. Perhaps I'll be feeling strong enough to go for a walk tomorrow. We'll see. I intend to proceed slowly. I've managed to misplace my stretch band and may need to purchase or requisition a fresh pair of pantyhose (from which I shaped my previous stretch band).

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Ailments

For the past several weeks I've noticed a dull ache in the area of the right shoulder joint. It's most often noticeable when I'm...